Serve as the creative lead on all design initiatives, from concept development, to layout creation, to finished product.
- Work from Communication Briefs to design of a range of creative materials, such as direct mail, email campaigns, banner ads, web graphics, infographics, catalogs, brochures, flyers, invitations, posters, exhibition stands, forms, and more.
- Create web page recommendations for the organization’s website.
- Manage photo library and all graphical assets.
- Manage relationships with external printers where necessary, coordinating all aspects of print production, from obtaining print and mailing quotes, to determine production and mail specifications, to overseeing proofing and final delivery.
- Oversee branding guidelines, design standards, and creative templates.
- Assure creative excellent across the organization, including oversight that all aspects of designed work are accurate and proofed.
- Liaise and serve as creative lead with external design agencies, freelancers or intern designers, as required.
- Report to Director of Direct Marketing, and be a valuable player within the organization’s Marketing Department.
- Oversee any other design projects as the organization deems necessary, and based on marketing priorities.